Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our first get away for 2010

This may get a little long, I'm going to update it as our weekend progresses.
Hope you enjoy it, I know we will!

We loaded up the camper and headed out to Oregon Il, Lowden State Park, about an hour and half from the house.
My little cubby hole, Melissa reading and relaxing with TJ & Orion.

Early Morning TJ
Melissa and her fought over the couch last night, I guess that's why I like my cubby hole up high.
One of main reasons beside re-couping our sanity for coming out this weekend is to stop by the Soap Lady in Oregon Il.
***********************************************
We were able to stop at the soap shop today and Melissa was enjoying the scent of the soaps


$60 bucks later and a whole lotta soap to last for a while I had to drag her out of there, no not really, Lynnel was enjoyable and as always pleasant to talk to.

We ended the day with burgers on the grille and a nice warm fire

*********************************************
I don't sleep much and I can't lay in bed so TJ and I went for an early morning walk


and found a spring, looks like its been around and known about
TJ just had an itch to scratch
Then back up the stairs, man I didn't relize how out of shape I was until I got to the top!
TJ was like com'on slow poke, MOVE IT.


After breakfast we packed up and headed over to White Pines State Park
I couldn't keep TJ out of the water
Melissa and Orion. All I had was my camera phone.

On our way home we stopped at Sam's in Byron, Il to get Cony Dogs.
All in all it was a relaxing trip, got our minds off the business, family and the economy. Spent some quality time together and with our Dogs. Now back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain