Sunday, August 8, 2010

8/7/2010 Saturday

So I had a short visit with my Grandson this morning,












Dena's car had been making some noises from the rear brakes and I left out early this morning with the tow truck and headed up to
pick it up.
















It was a long drive in the tow truck, no cruise control, bouncy and load but well worth it, I feel good being able to help out. 

It seems to be this type of weekend anyway, Jamie's car is at the shop also getting some much needed work done. I am grateful to be able to do this for our girls not being able to hand out cash, if I had it I would but we do not.
So we head out Sunday to deliver Dena's car back and to get our Garrett fix, I really want to be closer and this is something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain