Sunday, October 20, 2019

We Bought the Farm

We have had a dream for quite a long time of owning a piece of property growing the majority of our food and just enjoying life. In June some things happen they found several tumors one of my long and one of my neck and on July 25th I had the one of my lung removed, this changed my whole attitude towards life it made me realize how short it could be and with that most and I made a decision to push forward with our dream we started looking for property. We checked out several places out of state then realize that we would really miss our children and our grandkids so we started looking a little closer and we found property in Indiana and fell in love with it. We bought the farm! So follow along as I post how we remodel cleanup and make it our own.

Thank you from Bob and Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain