Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Stripe and Lettering Job

This is my first attempt at striping someone’s I don't know bike. My friend Matt asked if I would do this for him because the bike is entered in a show this weekend in Rosemont. I wasn't sure about it but I think it came out ok, of course Melissa says I am my worst critic. It took a while for the customer to pick the font for the lettering. I cut the lettering with my plotter and matched the color to the seat, I tried to mix the One-shot for the striping to match the seat also and in person its a good match, here it looks a little brighter, Take a look:

I will have better photos from the show and I'll post them. I'm working on Nikki's guitar next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain