Sunday, February 21, 2010

World of Wheels 2010

2/21/2010

I received my notification that Crusty was accepted in the Motorama section at the World of Wheels this year to be held in Rosemont. So I got up this morning, cranked up the heat in the garage and started working on Crusty and got a to do list done, nothing major, I have to make a hinged bed floor and cover it with the old bed cover and then make some storage boxes under the bed cover to carry tools and supplies. I need to go to my dads house and poke around in the garage for some steel valve covers and an over flow catch for the radiator. I want to change the alternator to a converted one wire generator but we will have to see how the cash flow situation pans out, otherwise I'm excited about getting Crusty out and show'n her off and just getting away and having a good time that weekend. I'll update my progress as I'm working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain