Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Training......

April 26, 2010

We have made some changes at the shop; I have switched paint lines and now have AkzoNobel Lesonal. I went with AkzoNobel for several reasons one being support the other is that waterborne paint will be here in the Midwest soon and this company is one the leaders in waterborne technology.
Monday and Tuesday of last week I was at AkzoNobel's facility being certified and learning the Lesonal line. I like going to these classes for many reasons one being that I learn from others new techniques to make my job easier and the main one is staying on top of changes in the industry, things are not like they were five years ago, actually it changes on month to month basis and I like to keep up with it.

I attended another Pinstripe class with Jive. Here he is demonstrating gold leaf lettering. It was a good class; the three hours flew by way to quickly.

Jive striped my helmet back in 1975 for my dad, we use to have go-carts that we would run in the local high school parking lot on Sundays, try doing that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain