Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday 11-21-10

Garrett and Dena and Baby Garrett came down for a visit. We let the family know about the visit seeing that they live outside of Milwaukee and some haven't met Garrett or seen the baby yet. It was a good day, not to long and the family came eat and left, leaving Melissa, Me, Krystal, Jamie and Oleg to visit with them. I love my family but they can cause undo stress and it was good that they did what they did and not hung around (when I have some time I'll blog about my dad sister and brother). Everyone got some baby Garrett time but me, I didn't want to impose and know I will get more time in the future. We loved having them out and new it wasn't easy for them to pack up and drive down for the visit.

Dena and Garrett cutting there Cake Melissa made for them
 

Family Enjoy Baby Garrett Time

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain