Monday, November 1, 2010

White Pines 10-31-2010

The beauty in this park just blows me away, every time we come out here its never boring, I'm always finding new trails to walk with TJ. We were up early Sunday morning and came across this old fireplace that looked to be part of a cabin and was the only remains still standing. In the 6 or 7 years that we have been coming out here, it amazes me what I find.


Dad whats that noise, sure got my attention...
Crows, OK, don't think I can jump that high, but get close enough and I'll be eating Crow
OK Mom & Dad, camp is secure
Theres the Crows again
Our Campsite

I started a fire to get some hot embers going to cook dinner for the night and to provide a little warmth to cut the chill out of the air.

We stopped at a little farm up the road and bought some squash and potatoes, the steaks came from home. You can't believe the flavor of the food when its cook on a open fire. Its my highlight of the weekend and one of the many reasons we come out and camp or as some people say (RVing).


Melissa's vavorite tree in the park




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain