Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pinstriping with Jive 12-01-10


Class came around quick this time, I left work at 4 in the afternoon and just made it to class 15 minutes early (5:45pm) traffic was terrible. Tonight's class focused on the bobble brush, its main use is for doing scroll work which I suck at. Bill was very informative and helpful, he tells me I'll get it, I just need to practice, practice and practice some more!







Bill (Jive) was the guy you went to for letting up your Sante Fe special, he would stripe out of my father in laws shop in the 70's.
It was just awesome to sit back and watch him do his art


At the end of class they drew numbers and gave away the panel he used as a training guide. I didn't win this time.
Next class is on lettering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain