Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ahhh, The New Year

1/02/2010 The first post of the New Year!

Well, we ended our trip to grandma's early. We decided to leave that Sunday due to the shop getting some much needed work. The visit was a little tough on Melissa, family will be family as well I know! One good thing to come out of it is that Melissa and her younger sister's relationship I believe has strengthened and they are talking more often now than before.

Right before the new year, Melissa and I had a heated discussion (due to the lack of my caffeine) I know I said some things that should have never left my mouth and it has put stress on our relationship. I can say that I will make the changes needed to keep our relationship and make it stronger than it has been in the past.

Now to the family, I can not allow 2010 to be another year that family will have control of our feelings, things will be different and if they cannot accept us for who we are then there is no place for them in our future. Some will have to let things go from the past, others it will be a time to mature and then there are those that will need to set their priorities in place. I say this becuase Melissa truly tried to bond the family in 08 & 09 and it didn't seam to change the way the family is towards us, they accepted our hospitalitly but never accepted us, we are still just a second thought, if that at all. I love you all with my heart but cannot and will not allow it to hurt my family by your actions any longer. I love Melissa and will do anything for her and My Daughters to keep them being hurt emotionally and physically with a major priority on the emotional part! If you are reading this you know I am referring this to you, my family.

Melissa and I have made some decissions about our future and we will in 2010 start the process to make our life less stressful and more enjoyable.

Well with that being said, lets get 2010 rolling in a positive direction, Happy New Year to All!
Love Bob & Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
This is Bob & Melissa's Blog. We will try and keep it updated, be patient, this is all new to us.

TJ Protector of this Domain